Pontiac, Michigan

David schauss now working with Woodbury Financial is looking for the elderly for there portfolio

If you have parent's that are using his services look into it with a fine tooth comb 9 out of 10 he is ripping them off.....go to ripoff report.com don't let him get away with it Please protect your family and their monies as they have work hard for it David Schauss will place teir investment in his private account check his record out with all the corruption he has done Remeber there was complaints on Barney Madoff and sec did nothing.

Had an Experience with Woodbury Financial?

Comments

copper

Thje truth will reveal it self and it does'nt matter on the spelling white collar crime is a crime...He has been barred from arizonia due to found crime....I don't support you or any one with that background...check it out

David Schauss

Bert,

Thank you for your recent comments if you check with Cook County you will find the full police record regarding David Schauss. Also, in regards to poor spelling the information is out there, to protect others and you did get the point..White Collar Crime is easy to read thank you again Brother...

Bert

Is this the same Laura, his ex-wife, that is complaining about David everyplace on the Internet? It is very hard to believe your story, very, very hard.

It is not hard to spot you with your poor spelling.